✿¸.•´ི♥All About Me♥ྀ `•.¸✿

My Photo
✿¸.•´ི♥Sexy Ash♥ྀ `•.¸✿
Mackay, QLD, Australia
Heya..Im Sexy Ash and im addicted to psp heehee.. ive been psping for about 5 or so yrs now and i love it.. Im a mum of a beautiful 5 yr old Hannah and she occupies most of my time. So i use psp to escape lol. Here ull find all my Tuts and Temps. If you have any questions please feel free to ask me!!
View my complete profile

✿¸.•´ི♥I CT For♥ྀ `•.¸✿

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

✿¸.•´ི♥TOU♥ྀ `•.¸✿

Please respect the time and effort that goes into these tutorials.

The creation, concept, and ideas of these tutorials is of my own imagination and design.

Should anything resemble another tutorial, this is only pure coincedence.

DO NOT copy my tutorials anywhere on the web or claim as your own!

I DO NOT give permission for my tutorials to be translated.

Please NO hotlinking, this is bandwidth theft!

DO NOT use my tutorials/ideas/supplies for commercial use or any other monetary gain







✿¸.•´ི♥Chat Box♥ྀ `•.¸✿

✿¸.•´ི♥Music♥ྀ `•.¸✿

Saturday, February 20, 2010

This awsome tut is written by Yvette and can be found here
It uses my template # 5
I think she did an AWSOME job!
-xx-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

✿¸.•´ི♥Blinkie♥ྀ `•.¸✿

Photobucket

✿¸.•´ི♥Contact Me♥ྀ `•.¸✿

If you have any troubles or want to send me your results to my tuts then please feel free to email me and ill get back to you as soon as i can. Ty ashleymarlin@bigpond.com

✿¸.•´ི♥Forums I Love♥ྀ `•.¸✿

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

✿¸.•´ི♥Blog Buds♥ྀ `•.¸✿

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

✿¸.•´ི♥Followers♥ྀ `•.¸✿