✿¸.•´ི♥All About Me♥ྀ `•.¸✿
- ✿¸.•´ི♥Sexy Ash♥ྀ `•.¸✿
- Mackay, QLD, Australia
- Heya..Im Sexy Ash and im addicted to psp heehee.. ive been psping for about 5 or so yrs now and i love it.. Im a mum of a beautiful 5 yr old Hannah and she occupies most of my time. So i use psp to escape lol. Here ull find all my Tuts and Temps. If you have any questions please feel free to ask me!!
The creation, concept, and ideas of these tutorials is of my own imagination and design.
Should anything resemble another tutorial, this is only pure coincedence.
DO NOT copy my tutorials anywhere on the web or claim as your own!
I DO NOT give permission for my tutorials to be translated.
Please NO hotlinking, this is bandwidth theft!
DO NOT use my tutorials/ideas/supplies for commercial use or any other monetary gain
- Addictive Pleasures - Tutorial
- Collab Templates
- Crafty Chick Exclusive Tag Templates
- FTU tutorial
- Juicy Bits Exclusive Tag Template
- Misfit - Templates
- No Scraps Tutorial
- Pink Pleasure - Tutorial
- Pink Princess Scraps - Tutorial
- PMTWS - Tutorial
- Scraps With Attitude - Tutorial
- Tag Template
- Toxic Desirez - Tutorial
Guitar Star kit is made by my awsome friend Tamie and you can grab it for free at Addictive Pleasures
Template #33 made by Me
Ok lets gets started
Wire 3 - copy and paste onto your tag - resize by 80% and drag to the bottom - add 50% noise and a dropshadow.
Chain 4 - Resize by 50% and place over the right square - duplicate and mirror - merge together and drag below your main tube.
Sparkle Wings - Resize by 80% twice and place just under the main tube - sharpen twice and add a dropshadow.
Barbed Wire - Resize by 90% and place at the bottom of the film - duplicate and place that one at the top of the film.
Rose - Resize by 50% twice and place at the right side of the film - duplicate and mirror.
Bow 3 - Resize by 50% three times and place over the stem of the rose - duplicate and mirror.
Add any extra elements you want to make the tag your own :)
Add your copyright and license number and name.
Then to save with a transperent background you just hide the white background - merge visable - delete the white background - then save as .png
This tut was created in May 2010
✿¸.•´ི♥Contact Me♥ྀ `•.¸✿
- ▼ May (20)